● Surface peening is a type of cold working process for mould surfaces. By pounding tiny beads into the mould The surface is strengthened by pounding tiny beads on the surface of the mould at high speed to form tiny pits and strengthen the surface condition.
● Improved resistance to thermal cracking failure and erosion resistance
● Surface impact depth generally 0.07-0.1mm
● Surface hardness HV600-650
● Suitable for die casting moulds that are prone to thermal cracking or are susceptible to erosion,and forging dies that are prone to thermal wear.